SANUS-q: Graviola powdered leaf in vegetable capsules – 60 x 500 mg
A quick product description
Graviola leaf in powdered form – 60 (vegetable) capsules per bottle
- Effective for:
- Muscle spasms
- Bacterial and parasitic infections
- Flu symptoms, cold and cough
- Digestion problems
- Arthritis and joint pains
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Skin ailments
- Easy to use take orally
- Evaluated by Thai FDA and approved for export
- A high-quality product
If the name sounds unfamiliar, chances are you know it by some other name such as Soursop or Custard Apple (English), Guanábana (Spanish), Brazilian pawpaw, Cherimoya, or Lakshman phal (Hindi). The Graviola tree is a rainforest tree that belongs to the Annonaceae family and typically grows in tropical forests across Central and South America, Southeast Asia, Australia and Africa. The fruit is green and while it is covered with soft spines on the outside, it is quite pulpy and juicy from within.
Graviola is immensely popular and acknowledged in its role in ancient herbal treatments and folk remedies across the world. And it is easy to see why. Graviola fruit is packed with a range of nutrients such as Vitamins B1, B2 and C and minerals like magnesium, copper, calcium, potassium, phosphorous and zinc. In fact, almost all the parts of this miracle tree –fruit, leaves, bark and even stems – are rich in bioactive compounds that give Graviola amazing pain relieving, anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
But it is the abundance of special chemicals called acetogenins that makes graviola absolutely shine. The credit for most health benefits and especially the anti-cancer properties goes to more than 100 “annonaceous acetogenins” found in the fruit, leaves, seeds, bark, roots and stems of graviola tree.
Health Benefits of Graviola
People use graviola in many ways –as fruit, juice, tea (by boiling the leaves), powdered seeds (for external application) and even as supplements. Graviola is beneficial for the following health conditions:
- Pain and chronic inflammation
- Blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Microbial and Parasitic infections
- Digestive disorders
- Nasal inflammation and clogged sinuses
- Flu symptoms, coughs and colds
- Liver disorders
- Arthritis, Joint pain and Osteoporosis
- Urinary tract infections
Pulverized Graviola seeds are also traditionally used in many ways, for example as a skin astringent, to get rid of bed bugs and hair lice, and to get relief from joint pains and muscle spasms.
Graviola in cancer treatment
Did you know Graviola is 10,000 times stronger than Adriamycin – a commonly used drug to treat cancer?
- Effective against as many as 12 different cancer cell lines: This includes prostate, lung, liver, breast, colon, pancreatic cancer and lymphoma.
- Shows selective toxicity: Isolates and targets only cancerous cells – leaving healthy cells unharmed.
Brings no side effects, unlike chemotherapy: Graviola is safe to use whereas chemotherapy uses toxic drugs to combat cancer cells. Now, we know that growth and rapid division is a hallmark of cancer cells. But did you know that there are certain other normal cells in our body that are dividing and growing at a rapid pace? That’s true. Cells in our mouth, hair, reproductive system, immune system, digestive tract, blood and bone marrow keep dividing rapidly for the body to function at its best.
What goes wrong is that strong chemotherapy drugs cannot differentiate between malignant cancer cells and healthy cells – thus targeting and killing both without discrimination. As a result, our body bears the brunt in the form of weakened immunity, nausea, loss of appetite, hair loss, and other issues it faces with conventional cancer treatment. In the light of the situation, using natural resources like graviola seems a far healthier and superior alternative to fight and treat cancer.
- Boosts immunity: Bioactive compounds in graviola work with the body’s natural ability to fight cancer cells while improving energy levels.
The credit goes to the special phytochemicals called acetogenins.
Let’s go into a little bit of detail as to how acetogenins in graviola helps to treat and manage cancer.
- Prevents cancer cells from producing ATP molecules (energy) – required for rapid division and growth.
- Helps to reduce the growth of blood vessels near cancer cells – cutting off their supply of nutrients.
- Capable of identifying and isolating the cancer cells from normal, healthy cells.
- Acetogenins are extremely effective in killing cancer cells that have become resistant to anti-cancer drugs
The effectiveness of graviola in cancer treatment, along with so many other health benefits, are mostly proven by in-vitro studies. In order to validate these medical claims, it is important to carry out large-scale studies and clinical trials on humans. And what is stopping this to happen? It is against federal laws to patent any natural product. And in the absence of patent rights, graviola is not a likely candidate to yield revenues and profits for the drug companies. In view of this, Big Pharma seems to be in no mood to pump up millions of dollars in to a research project that has no potential to bring in any financial returns.
Result? In spite of amazing benefits and therapeutic value, it is not recommended by mainstream doctors. However, its prevalent use in traditional and folk medicine has time and again proven its efficiency and benefits in a range of health conditions that are listed above.
So, how can you reap the wonderful health benefits of graviola?
Order Graviola leaf in powdered (vegetable) capsules to exploit graviola’s many health benefits – a completely natural, safe and affordable option. It is great for relaxing, energizing and maintaining an overall sense of well-being.
Few things to consider before taking Graviola
It is important that that you consult your doctor or health practitioner before taking graviola fruit extracts in any form. It is best to make sure that graviola supports, and not does not conflict with, any medications, or other treatments you are already taking. And in general, graviola may be considered unsuitable if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Suffering from low blood pressure
- At risk of developing or already suffering from Parkinson's disease
- Suffering from liver or kidney disease
- Taking CoQ10 supplements
- In addition, you need to be careful about using graviola products long-term. Prolonged use will adversely affect the growth of beneficial gut flora
Our Graviola tea product has been approved for export by the FDA in Thailand.